Sunday, January 14, 2007

MeMe From Lisa and Melissa

Thanks to Lisa and Melissa for the MeMe. I love doing them. Please feel free to do the MeMe


A) Four Jobs I have had in my life!

Nurse aide.
Retail sails
Collections
Customer service rep for health ins Co

B) Four Movies I watch over and over (and over)

Dances With Wolves
The Wedding Singer
Meet Joe Black
Somewhere In Time

C) Four Places I have Lived

Utah
Las Vegas, Nevada
Pocetello, Idaho
Colorado

D) Four TV Shows I Love to Watch

House
24
Antique Roadshow
ER

Four Places I have been on vacation

Califorina
Texas

Haven’t been to 4 places

Four Websites I Visit Daily

My Blog Roll & then some
Utah Kids (a yahoo list serve for people who have kids with disabilites)
Email
9 News

Four of My Favorite Foods

Chicken
Spagetti
Roast
Steak

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

Australia
Las Vegas, Nevada
Some Where WARM
New Mexico


SO.. Now you know!!!

5 comments:

Lisa M. said...

I would HATE to work in collections and I would not be very good at it.

I liked Dances with WOlves, but I couldn never watch it over and over. I love the other three, too.

I had no idea you lived in Pocetello. What a horrid little place. UCK.

I can't abide "24" way to violent for me. I would imagine at one time in my life, I would have liked it though. I LOVE HOUSE and ER.

I love chicken too and Spagetti is one of my all time favorites!

I learned some things about you on this list.

Thanks for doing the meme

Anonymous said...

Somewhere in Time is one of my all time favorite movies.

I intend to do this meme in the next day or so. I love them, they are fun to do and to learn about other people.

S'mee said...

Love "Somewhere in Time" and one of my favorite quotes of all time comes via "Dances"...

"Now some woman back east is saying to herself all the time, "I wonder why that boy don't write!""

From your jobs I presume you are very good with people.

I'm with you on the warmer place...any place warmer!!!!

Robyn said...

Dances with wolves is one of those movies I cannot turn away from. It somehow grabs me and everything else I'm doing stop. Then ending always makes me cry.

I've never watched 24. Don't know why.

We could eat together anytime!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

we love the same movies! You have good taste!