Monday, May 28, 2007

Back from Vacation

Well it's been a while since I have posted. I have been out of town visiting family. It was a great visit.

I was visiting my sister Lis, and the rest of my family. What an awsome trip. It was fantastic.

Seeing Ethan was great. He is growing so much and is getting so big. He is so handsome, and so special. There is a lot going on for him, and he is very special.

It seems that most of the time when you go visit family there is some kind of family feud or some kind of problem. But this was a fantastic trip. I got to visit my stepmother and my mom, and all but 1 of my sisters. (she lives in another state). And My 1 and only brother

My brother got married while I was there. (reason for the trip) What a different wedding that was. It was beautiful though.

I hope to be here more often now that I am back. Thank you all for stopping by.

3 comments:

Island Queen said...

So nice to hear you had a great time!! It is always fantastic to see family and have no squabbles :)

Anonymous said...

So that's where Lisa's been. She's been AWOL for awhile. I have missed her. I am glad you had a wonderful trip. I love those, especially when they turn out so pleasant for everyone. I hope you are having a good week!

Lisa M. said...

I am glad there were no squabbles either.

I really enjoyed your trip and I am glad we got to hang out!

We need to more frequently visit each other.

I'm due to come over there- and I hope it won't be too long.


Love, Lis!~

(the only normal sister you have)

*smirk!*