Sunday, April 30, 2006

I have been tagged!

My sister, Lisa was NICE enough to "Tag" me ! So here it goes...

Six weird things about me! Just what ya wanted to know about ME!

1) Most of my life I have been surrounded by females. I have six sisters and only one brother, however, once I married and started my own family, I was definitely surrounded by males. I have two sons, and my husband. No daughters, it was an interesting change.

2) I absolutely love to bake. I make pies, cookies & all kinds of goodies. However, I don't like to cook a bit.

3) I have an obsession with Knick Knacks. I collect all kinds. Angels, eagles, precious moments, & almost anything you can imagine.

4) I prefer dresses, rather than pants and you will almost always find me in some kind of a dress.

5) I love to sew, quilt and do handwork. I make a lot of pillows and I sometimes quilt the tops. I also love to do handwork, like embroidery, crocheting and knitting.

6) I am not comfortable driving, I don't like exploring new area's or going places I have not driven to before. I am however, getting better at driving on the Freeway!

2 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I really like your post. Sorry I'm late getting to it. I like dresses too. The thinner I get the more I like them !

Island Queen said...

Thanks for sharing! :-)

LOL Melissa :-D