Friday, April 14, 2006

What a Beautiful day

It is so beautiful here today. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping. What can I say. OK so Lisa wanted me to do this so here goes:

1. Name a trait you share with your parents or children.

Ok, my mom likes to sew and is very crafty. I feel I am some what crafty and I also sew. I love to do embroidery.

I don't Know that I share anything with my boys other than our love. I have no Daughters to share my crafts or sewing with, and my boys aren't interested.

2. How would you describe your personal comfort zone?

Being at home. Safe and sound. Not having to worry about the outside world all the time. Enjoying my crafts and sewing.

3. What's the best advice you've been given, but didn' t heed?

Hum, moving back to Utah?

4. Do you like your handwriting?

NO. I hate my handwriting. It is terrible no matter how hard I try.

Well, that's all I can think of for now. Have a fantastic day.

4 comments:

Lisa M. said...

Oh sissy dear.

We too are enjoying BEAUTIFUL weather. Its simply stunning. It was seventy degree's here yesterday. I love it!

You are every bit as crafty as your Mom and your hand work is AMAZING. Gramma L, would be so proud. Really she would. You got jipped, big time by not getting to spend as much time with Gramma L.

Do you wish you had a daughter? or two?

I like being home too! That is completely my "comfort zone!"

As to what advice you have never heeded.. UM ya. And I have advised and advised and advised that. WHAT is it about my sisters that have gotten them to move completely away from the Wasatch front? *sigh* GOOD heavens.

You're handwriting is just fine. Its just not flowery. THere is MUCH to be said for non flowering handwriting.

I hope you have a good time tonight, be sure to tell us all about your Candle party.

K said...

I enjoyed your list!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jewel
Hoping you had a great Easter weekend Buddy
Hugs
Paul

Lisa M. said...

Tag YOUR it. Go to my blog, and see what ya have to do!

*chukcle*