Friday, August 18, 2006

About My Husband

Ok, S'mee wants more info. So here goes.

1) What did I like about my husband when we met? He was kind, fairly good looking, spoiled me, bought me flowers.
2) How did our first date get set up? Through my mother, she set it up for us to meet. He took me to Hotel Utah to "The Roof", it was a restraunt in the hotel, on the top floor. (I don't know if it is still there or not.)
3) Did my family approve? Yes they did, (well at first). Then things go a little hairy when we got engaged.
4) First Impressions? He was handsome, caring, and all aroung a really nice guy.


Ok that's enough for now. More to come. Keep asking questions.

6 comments:

Lisa M. said...

Well, the Hotel Utah no longer exists, it is now called the "Joseph Smith Memorial Building" and there are two eating establishments on the top floor, which is called the Garden Room, and The Roof. Yum, food.

I didn't know that is where you first went out.

Your mother was insane to set you up with a Non Member. Not that I don't love John, because I do. But really what was she thinking?

I am sorry things got so freaking weird when you got engaged, I do remember a bit of it, but over all it has worked out.

I am so proud of who you are. Do you know that?

Anonymous said...

Humm what else can you tell us? We want to learn more!

Lisa M. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

you are my sunshine, my only sunshine you make me happy when life is gray, you'll never know dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away.

Lisa M. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

What flavor is your husband? Lemon aid? lime? Grape? or watermelon?