Monday, January 16, 2006

I would talk about Lisa, but...

I would love to tell all of you about Lisa and her childood. But then that would leave me wide open, and she may talk about my childhood. So...... I better leave that well enough alone. I will say she was no angel :) and we will just leave it at that.

As far as my name CrypticLady, Lisa came up with that too. That was a about 4 years ago, when I just started getting on the computer, So I guess we need to ask her why she thinks I am so cryptic.

Maybe I don't want to know?????

5 comments:

Island Queen said...

Welcome to the blog world!!! Drop by and see my spot sometime :-) You're welcome anytime!

Aloha

S'mee said...

lookin' forward to more banter....so, Lisa... why is your sister so cryptic? lol

(word verification for the day:zeeks f b i)

Lisa M. said...

Goodness, why is she so cryptic?

*chuckle* Mostly because of all the cheese that she ate as a child.

OH the stories I could tell.

Most of them have to do with Winchell's, driving lessons and early morning seminary.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to "Blogland, Jewell". Leave it to Lisa to "do" this to you!! She is my wonderful wonderful galpal that I met in "Blogland". Lisa loves to leave messages on my voice mail "testing" me. I just send here text messages from my phone when I am enroute to various destinations...not while driving, though...well, most of the time. (yikes).

Lisa M. said...

Um sis.

I am sick of coming here, with no new entries

GET on it, or I will start talking about driving in the desert!

*smirk*