Sunday, January 22, 2006

A little about myself........

I am married and I have 2 grown boys. But they don't act grown up. M is almost 21, and J is almost 25. I have been married almost 26 years. It will be 26 years next month. I can't believe it. 26 years to one person. WOW.

I was born and raised in Utah, and have been away from there for almost 21 years. I have one brother, and 5 sisters. My older sister passed away almost 3 years ago. My mom has been divorced a couple of times, so that's how come there are so many of us. I would break it all down, but that would take to long and would just confuse everyone. (Believe me)

My stepmom is the greatest, and I love her dearly. Her health is not good and it scares me that we may loose her soon. I hope they can figure out what is wrong with her and can find something to help her.

I started a new job in September, and have been working a lot of over time. I will be working a lot of over time this week too. I think it keeps me out of trouble. (At least I hope so)

Someone suggested I tell about my likes and dislikes. Where do I start. Maybe that will be my next blog entry.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jewel
Its nice to know a bit about you.your sister Lisa had been a blog buddy and a good friend to me.
Later
Paul

Anonymous said...

Hi Jewel, I guess you could consider me a friend of Lisa. She is an amazing woman, if you're even the slightest big like she is then I'm certain you are amazing too! I'm sorry you have been working so much overtime, it can be so draining! Don't wear yourself out! Take a day for you- go get a pedicure and read a good book!

S'mee said...

The bad thing about overtime is the hours. The good thing about over time is the money. "Keep your eyes on the prize Violet..." Hopefully you can spend a little of the overtime $$ on something fun.

In the mean time, we're here if you need to vent.

Lisa M. said...

Pretty good introduction sis.

I am laughing at the discription of our family tree part.

It is after all, hilarious

Tigersue said...

Hi there,
I see you like Phyllis A Whitney, have you read Madeliene Brent. I love books by that author!
My newest passtime author is Lynn Kurland, really fun books!
www.lynnkurland.com

Anonymous said...

Just dropping by to say hi...........

Anonymous said...

Hi Jewel
Stopping in to say hello.Hope you have a great weekend

Lisa M. said...

*clearing throat*

Sister dear,

We are ready to hear more!

K said...

Thanks for your words of encouregment. Things are going okay for me and I have a good support group. It was fun reading a little bit about you!