Saturday, March 25, 2006

Have you Ever had one of those Weeks?

Well I seem to be having one this week. I seem to have even upset my own sister. I didn't realize I did anything wrong. This has not been a good week. For the first time in a very long time I am feeling depressed and very stressed out. I don' tknow what to say, think, or feel. I feel some time like I can do no right. I hate that feeling. I am to the point today I want to run and hide. I wonder if any one understands that. In am a peace maker and I try not to ruffle anyone. But then it blows up in my face. It really has been a hard week, and it seems to just be getting worse and worse. I guess I thought yesterday would be the worst day of the week. But today has gotten even worse. I know this sounds like a pity party. For that I am sorry. I guess I needed to vent. I will try to be more positive on the next post. Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Lisa M. said...

It's all okay with me Buttercup.

I'll always love ya.