Friday, March 31, 2006

Where Has this Month GONE?

I can't believe that the month if gone. It has been such a busy one. Today I have a Dr appointment. What a way to end the month. I am diabetic, and my sugars have not been too good. They haven't been terrible, just not good. So we will see how it goes.
My younger son wants to go to lunch with me today, so we will see how that goes. I also need to stop by work, I really should work the overtime today, but I can't seem to fit it in my day.
I appreciate everyone for stopping by. I hope your month ends as a happy one. Have a great day.

3 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Good morning! You just barely commented on my sight when I was going to read yours! That is so wierd! I love your blog too. I hope you feel better. My Dad has diabetes. He is lucky enough to take just a pill. He does do yoga everyday though and his doctor claims he has never seen feet as healthy! So cool! I love yoga and try to do it often but life gets in the way! Know what I mean?

Lisa M. said...

Oh Melissa, yoga is for yoda. *Rolling eyes*

Maybe I should try it, who knows. I am neither green or wise, but it my do my body good.

This month has flown, and for some reason it seems to have been a hard one for me.

April is gonna be great though. I can't wait to get stuff planted!

I love this season, it is my most favorite.

I hope your trip to the Doc will go okay. I am sure it will. You're so lucky to not have to do the insulin. It is NO fun.

See ya soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jewel
Wshing you a great weekend my friend
Hugs
Paul