Sunday, March 19, 2006

It's Sunday where has the Weekend gone?

Hope every one has had a good weekend. For me it has gone by to fast. It's back to work tomorrow. Three day weekend, makes me not want to go back to work tomorrow. I just have to tell you all just how wonderful Lisa is. She works so hard at home and with her kiddo's. Well better run for now. I should be at church, but I am working on chores. Plus we are expect 14 inchs of snow here this after noon. Ick. Ya all have a great week........

4 comments:

K said...

Jewel I am so glad that you had a good weekend. You asked me in my blog a little while back if I wanted to talk to you and I would love to. I am leaving my e-mail on here and Lisa has my phone number or I could e-mail it to you.
Lisa has been so wonderful to me. She is a great friend and so supportive. I am mad at her right now because she was supposed to drop Ethan off for me to tend over the weekend and she stood me up j/k I am not really mad. Have a wonderful week! Kims_R_us@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Jewel
Is it really snowing over there? It's a gorgeous spring day here in the great white north
Hugs

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Hey Jewel, It's Tuesday now and I guess you made it through Monday. That is tough. I love it that I don't work away from home anymore. I used to dread Mondays like the plague. Good luck until next weekend!!!

Lisa M. said...

Oh buck up sister.

*grin*

Just kidding.

We got your snow today! Uck.