Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ok here Goes

Ok, I got some Great Ideas from S'mee, so here Goes.

If you could give a million dollars to charity, Whom would it go to and why.

I would give it to a charity that could help my Little Nephew Ethan. He has a lot of needs and I would want the money to go to help him and kids like him. I asked My sister Lisa what would best help him and she said Make a Wish, Primary Childrens, and Shriners. I think if I could only pick one I think it would be Make a Wish. There are so many children that need that wish to help them see a brighter moment. Although Primary Childrens helps and saves so many little lives each day. I think my Wish for Ethan would be a home built for his needs as he grows up and equipment to help him. He is going to need so much as he grows. But I won't have to wory about Love, because his family Loves him very much and I love him bunches. More than anyone knows. That is what I would do if I had a million dollars to send to Charity.

If you could fix any one problem by giving up one of the 5 senses which one would you give up and why.

My first choice would be to give up my vision so that Ethan could have a chance to see the World and the many things around him. The birds, butterflies, cars, Everything.

My second choice would be My ears and hearing. He has ear infections all the time and I wish I could take that from him. He is so handsome and so special. He is always in my thoughts and prayers. I bug his mom all the time for pictures so that I can keep him close to me and to my heart.

Well keep the suggestions comming. Have a great day.

5 comments:

Lisa M. said...

This brought me to tears, sister dear!

I often wonder what Ethan sees and hears. i have thought about what Ethan's wish will be, when he makes his "Wish"

Right now, he isn't really aware of this old world around him. I would sure like to know what goes on inside his little head.

Lately Ethan has been forging communication gaps. He has really started to find ways to let me know when he is uncomfortable. When he gets bored and when he is hungry.

I am so.. encouraged by this, that I could just cry. Ethan is finding his voice, and I am sure, that he'll figure out how to help me figure out his language.

It's an amazing thing, what people can accomplish when we put our resources together.

It is a neat thing that you would give up your sight and hearing for E.

Thank you !

Anonymous said...

This was a really nice post. Wonderful things to wish for and be willing to give for such a sweet and precious spirit as Ethan's

S'mee said...

This post, in conjunction with Lisa's made for a insightful read! There is so much need in the world around us; so much we miss seeing.

Melzie said...

Oh gosh-- so sweet... really...

Mel said...

Jewel, this is so sweet! To give up your sight... that is definately true charity. Ethan is lucky to have an aunt like you!