Sunday, October 22, 2006

A very long MEME, but a fun one.

1) FIRST NAME? Jewel
2) WERE YOU NAMED AFTER SOMEONE? Yes, a friend of my mothers. She really liked the name. I on the other hand have had my doubts about it.
3) DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. Never have
4) LUNCHMEAT? not really. I only like roastbeef
5) KIDS? I love kids. I would have loved to have had more
6) COULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? I sure hope so.
7) DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I use to. But not anymore.
8) DO YOU USE SARCSAM A LOT? Sometimes. It would probably be better if I used it more.
9) DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No. They were taken out when I was 3.
10) WOULD YOU BUNGEE? NO, AND HELL NO, AND NEVER
11) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oatmeal w/rasins
12) DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES BEFORE TAKING THEM OFF? No, I leave them tied and untie them to put them back on.
13) DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No, but I am working on it. I am having problems with confidence.
14) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I have three. they are Mint Chocolate chip, Strawberry, Cholotate
15) SHOE SIZE? 9 1/2
16) RED OR PINK? Pink, Pink, Pink
17) WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Do I have to choose one? My weight, my lackof self confidence.
18) WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My father, my sister and my grandparents.
19) LAST THING YOU ATE? Carrots w/ranch dressing and a diet coke
20) WHAT COLOR OF PANT & SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I am not wearing pants. I am wearing a jean skirt and black reebok tennis shoes.
21) WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The footballs Broncos vs Cleveland
23) WHAT COLOR OF CRAYON WOULD YOU BE? Purple
24) FAVORITE SMELL? Lilacs, and Roses, and Rasberry Sorbet Yankee Candle
25) WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mother
26) THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? If they are confident, and happy
27) DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON THAT SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, My sister Lisa is great.
28) FAVORITE DRINK? Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Diet Coke.
29) FAVORITE SPORT? To play: Swimming, To watch: Basketball and football.
30) HAT SIZE? I have no clue, I dont care for hats.
31) DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I wish I did. I wear Glasses.
32) FAVORITE FOOD? My favorite food would be Itilian, and I love T-bone steaks w/a salad and a bake potatoe w/lots of butter
33) SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings. I am not someone who enjoys being scared. I do like a little bit of suspence, but have never cared for scary movies.
34) LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE THEATER? The Notebook.
35) COLOR OF SHIRT YOU ARE WEARING ? Light Blue
36) SUMMER OR WINTER? I like Spring or fall the best.
37) HUGGS OR KISSES? That is a hard one. I like long kisses with a deep long hug.
38) FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheese Cake w/Cherries, or anything w/rasberries
39) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? None right now.
40) WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I think it was a rerun of House on cable.
41) FAVORITE SOUND? A baby cooing, or Children Laughing
42) ROLLING STONE OR THE BEATLES? Beatles
43) FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN AWAY FROM HOME? Texas, I think.
44) WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Do I have to name just one? I lke to sew, and do embroidery.
45) WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Payson Ut, October 27th

This was a very long MEME, thanks for Listening. I would love to hear more about you.

3 comments:

Lisa M. said...

I can't beleive that we were born to different mothers, years apart, and yet we were born in the SAME hospital, delivered by the SAME Doctor.

I like the Yankee Candles the very best, and any of the fruit ones, are good for me. I don't like the spicey ones, they give me a head ache.

I didn't know you were named after your Mom's friend. I like the name, the spelling could be different.

I remember you wailing about it once, when we were young.

Thanks for doing this meme. IT's a fun one!

Mel said...

I'm drinking Black Cherry Vanilla Diet Coke too!

I miss Payson. We lived there before moving north. However, I would never use their hospital. I've heard to many horror stories.

I'd say that anyone that can sew is definately TALENTED! Those who enjoy it are even cooler! You rock!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday.
:)