Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry White Christmas

When they said "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas", did they mean Bilzzard?

Well that's what we are getting here. Don't ya just love Colorado weather? I'm not sure if I do. It is suppose to be snowing until tomorrow with blizzard conditions.

So I am indoors, and not outdoors. No driving for me. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a White Christmas, just didn't want the blizzard.

My Christmas shopping is about done, except for my spouse. He may have to wait until after Christmas for his presents.

On another note, I just want to say to my sister Lisa, how much I love her, and appreciate her. She has done so much for me. Thanks Lisa, also for getting me into the blogging world. I am trying to Learn to express myself, but only time can and will tell if I am able to keep this up.

Thank you all for visiting my blog, and Have a wonderful holiday season.

4 comments:

Lisa M. said...

Ah,I wish we were having that kind of weather. I wish, I wish, I wish.

I am glad you are a blogger too, my dear. This has been a great way to get to know each other better.

I think we all need to experess ourselves. No matter which way. writing, art, ect.

I am glad you are starting to find your voice.

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

You need to go out and make snow angels and snow men! My kids would love it if it would snow here! It's better than everything looking dead!

Jewel said...

We have 29 inches of snow at this point. It is a powdery snow, so it we are not able to make snowmen. I would love to make a snow angel, but I am afraid I would get lost in all the snow

Robyn said...

Merry Christmas Jewel!