Friday, December 01, 2006

Micro Management

The company I work for says it doesn't Micro manage and is states they dont believe in Micro Management. Well .......

Starting Wednesday they started watching us closer than ever. They are keeping eyes on when we go to the rest room, How long we are gone, in fact they are watching everything we do. It's nuts if you ask me.

But I guess I will have to deal with it until I can find another job. I guess it shouldn't bother me, because I follow the rules. But It does.

Any thoughts? Please let me know

3 comments:

Lisa M. said...

I would start being naughty.

you so know you want too.

Anonymous said...

So not fun. I do not like being micro managed in any way. Good luck with that!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

there must be people ruining it for the others. I hate that. Hope it gets better for you